5 Best Tips to Prevent Dark Circles
Dark circles are a problem that both men and women face! It is preferable to treat these issues with natural therapies rather than chemical-based medications.
Here are 5 best tips on how to prevent dark circles:
- Grated Potatoes or Cucumber: You may grate some raw potatoes or cucumber into shreds and apply them to your eyes. After 10-12 minutes, just remove them. You can also use potato or cucumber juice as an alternative. Place a cotton ball over your eyes after soaking it in the juice. Make sure you’ve covered the entire area around the dark rings. Allow for 1-3 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
- Cold Tea Bags: You have to cool the tea bags after soaking them in water. Take them out of the fridge and apply them on both eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. The process should be repeated regularly.
- Cold Milk: Cold milk is a natural eye cleaner that helps moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes. Apply a cotton ball dipped in cold milk to the rim of the eye. Allow it to remain for a few minutes before rinsing your eyes with cold water. You need to repeat the process at least three times a week!
- Almond Oil and Lemon Juice: It is a tried and tested method to remove dark patches around your eyes. You should mix a teaspoon of almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice in a tiny bowl and gently rub around the eye area. Just allow it to remain for 2 to 3 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
- Rose Water: Rosewater is both revitalizing and refreshing, and it may be used on almost any skin type to remove dark circles. It also acts as a mild astringent and can be used as a skin toner.
A dark circle remedy should be adopted through natural means. The most important thing is to have some decent sleep, preferably 6 to 8 hours a day! Leave your comments below.