Hair Growth Supplement is in Trend! Do these actually work?
These days, the demand for hair growth supplements for women is on the rise. It truly outnumbers those who go for other beauty enhancement tactics. Women are more fashion-centric than men and hair play an important part in amplifying their look.
Types of Artificial Hair Growth Supplements
- Carbamide Forte High Potency Biotin for Hair Growth
- Musclexp Multivitamin Hair, Skins and Nails Tablets
- Power Gummies Hair Vitamin with Biotin
- Viviscal Advanced Hair Health Tablet
Do Artificial Hair Supplements Really Work?
The best way to get the vitamins you need for hair development is through natural food habits. Medicinal supplements, according to the study, function best in people who are already highly deficient. Otherwise, high doses of vitamins and minerals can be damaging. Therefore, always consult your doctor before taking artificial supplements.
Most Important Natural Hair Supplements
The following are the most crucial natural supplements for hair growth:
An Overview of Selective Natural Supplements
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin EIron
- Selenium Vitamin D
- Folic acid
- protein/ Amino acids
- Fatty acids (omega-6 linoleic acid and omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid)
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is required for cell proliferation. It includes hair, the human body's fastest-growing tissue. Beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin A, is abundant in sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkins, spinach, and kale. Animal products such as milk, eggs, and yogurt also contain vitamin A. Besides, Cod liver oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Hair growth is influenced by a variety of factors, including age, genetics, and hormones. However, the most important element is natural nutrition found in food products.
- Vitamin B (Biotin): B vitamin is one of the most well-known elements for hair growth. The said nutrient is widely available in almonds, meat, fish, whole grains, leafy vegetables, seafood.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that protects against free radical-induced oxidative damage. It also helps absorb iron in your body which is essential for hair nutrition. Consumption of strawberries, guava, peppers, and citrus fruits is quite effective.
- Zinc: Zinc is essential for the growth and repair of hair tissue. It also assists in the normal functioning of the oil glands surrounding the follicles. Oysters, steak, spinach, wheat germ, pumpkin seeds, and lentils are all high in zinc.