How to Choose a Web Design Agency Wisely?
As a new start-up, you must have understood the importance of having a website of your own company. There are many reasons for having a website, apart from having a digital presence. A good website serves to promote and communicate your brand to the potential customers 24 / 7. One can hire a Ecommerce Web Design Agency to design their website.
There are many small business web design companies who also provide various services like SEO, Web design and much more. The role of an Ecommerce Website design agency is to build and maintain a professional ecommerce website and solve any issues that can sometimes happen due to software updates, and new versions of various platforms.
There are all sorts of Ecommerce website designing agencies serving companies of different sizes. Each website design agency has a unique approach towards the clients they serve, some focusing on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) while others focus on Social Media Optimization (SMO), and yet others offer a unique combination of such features bundled into different packages.
Their hourly rates can vary a lot, depending on what services they provide, along with the type of clients and the size of companies they choose to work with. So, as a start-up founder or a small business owner, you may be overwhelmed by the variety of services and the different prices quoted by an Ecommerce website design agency, or a company focusing on small business web design.
To make your task easy we have compiled a list of Best Web Design Companies in the US. You can contact them directly to confirm what they are offering and what their current rates and services are.
5 Best Ecommerce Web Design Companies in US
- EMPro Ltd, Chicago: They are a well-known company in the US, which provides a range of services, including SEO and SEM, Brand reputation management, website development and maintenance, and 1-on-1 Training. They focus primarily on SMBs (Small to Medium Businesses) and start-ups. They also organise online webinars and workshops and are a very good Ecommerce Website Design Agency.
- Big Drop Inc, New York: Big Drop sets itself apart from the average builder of ecommerce portals by providing experiences that smoothly operate for brands and their customers worldwide. That explains why brands with huge dreams and ambitions have turned to Big Drop for ecommerce solutions. Those brands have been from diverse industries, too. Altice Mobile, a revolutionary mobile carrier, is one example, and The Ocean Cleanup, a non-profit that turns plastic from the Pacific into sunglasses, is another. Of course, already famous brands look to Big Drop, too. The agency has sold services to Citi, Samsung and other reputable companies.
- Use All Five helps entrepreneurs bring their vision to life. The Los Angeles agency takes pride in creating digital experiences that convert prospects to buyers. Use All Five specializes in getting clients noticed with a blend of inspiration and technology. From its multiple partnerships with Google to its work with celebrity chef Guy Fieri and body care brand Art of Sport, Use All Five infuses each project with equal parts imagination, innovation, talent and technology, to get awe-inspiring results.
- Lounge Lizard has been rated as one of the very best ecommerce web design firms in the world many times. This amazing company has been going strong since 1998 and they have already completed designing and coding more than 5,000 web design and development projects. Their expert team has come together time and time again to work with start-ups, fortune 100 companies, and other businesses in various different industries one could think of. Their client retention rate is a whopping 99% and their customer testimonials speak for themselves. You can trust this ecommerce web design firm with your business any day of the week.
- SPINX Digital (Los Angeles, California): This is an Ecommerce web design firm whose expertise include mobile apps, advertising, digital strategy, social media, user experience, email marketing initiatives, and content management services. It is an award-winning firm with clients across the nation. It uses analytics to create customized eCommerce websites. The process begins with discovery – so they know who they’re building for and why. This company helps clients take their business to the next level through superior digital marketing. The technologies it uses include Kentico, Progress Sitefinity, Umbraco, and Microsoft.NET.
The choice of an Ecommerce Website Design Agency depends on the specific features required in the website, and the budget and the resources required. It is wise to discuss your project thoroughly with the agency before choosing them for the execution of your project. Hope you found this article helpful. We wish you and your company success in finding the right Ecommerce Website Design Agency.