Five Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges That You Can Invest In Today
Cryptocurrencies have been the talk of the town for a while now. More and more people are investing in the cryptocurrency exchange in India because it is one of the most lucrative investment options currently. However, choosing the right cryptocurrency exchange amongst so many options can be challenging. So, we have created a list of the 5 best cryptocurrency exchanges that can give you good returns.
Let us check out the crypto exchange list here!
- WazirX: When we talk of the most trusted cryptocurrency exchange in India, WazirX is the first name that pops up. It launched the first P2P auto-matching engine in India. It gives you an option to buy, sell as well as trade a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum and many more. The best thing about them is that they work with a very low fee and are available 24×7 for all their customers. This portal offers a great trading experience and works well on all platforms such as Android, iOS or the web. The design is extremely user-friendly, so first-time users, as well as professional traders of Bitcoins, can use it without any problem. Furthermore, it is a highly secure platform, and you can make instant transactions on it. They have created their own token, which is called WRX, and there is a limit of 1 billion WRX that can ever be produced. You can sign up by following some easy steps and start trading immediately.
- CoinSwitch: CoinSwitch works worldwide as well as in India and is one of the best crypto exchange aggregators. Crypto lovers in India spearhead CoinSwitch, and it has been working well in the country since 2017. It is a huge cryptocurrency exchange and supports as many as 400 cryptocurrencies. It is known to have 45,000 trading pairs. Some of the leading exchanges and institutions of crypto wallet that CoinSwitch partners with are OKEx, Coinomi, Binance and Guarda, amongst others. You can sign up on CoinSwitch and start trading with a minimum amount of 100 INR. Furthermore, Bitcoin investments are made easy through CoinSwitch. The platform is extremely user-friendly and self-explanatory. You can check competitive market rates directly on the platform, and they also offer a comparison of these rates to other exchanges. Moreover, you can buy digital assets on the platform using INR, so you don’t have to worry about losing your money in currency conversions. They also offer 24-hour customer support, so you can get in touch with them at any time at your convenience and clarify all your doubts regarding the platform’s services.
- CoinDcx: If you are looking for a versatile platform for crypto exchange, you must check out CoinDcx! This platform allows users to trade in more than 200 coins and offers the highest liquidity. CoinDcx has a convenient and simple user interface. It supports a high level of trading and is especially advantageous for all Indian users because they can use the platform to trade INR to BTC. It is also noteworthy that the trading fee of this platform is super low at merely 0.1% to ensure that you can enjoy a fast and secure exchange platform without burning a hole in your pocket.
- ZebPay: Another great cryptocurrency exchange platform you can consider is ZebPay, which has garnered more than 3 million members in a matter of 6-7 years. ZebPay has a simple, clean and intuitive interface that provides all users with advanced trading features. Moreover, you can trade with zero deposit fee across a total of five pairs of crypto-crypto.
- Coinbase: Finally, you can also try Coinbase, which provides users with over 80 cryptocurrencies. Some of the most popular ones include Ethereum, Dogecoin, Bitcoin, Ripple and Litecoin. This cryptocurrency exchange offers several investment options for both institutional and individual clients. You can enjoy account features like Android and iOS mobile apps, a possibility of Coinbase Earn account and staking rewards. Furthermore, Coinbase offers two options – Coinbase Prime for high-net-worth clients and institutions and Coinbase Pro that is meant for advanced traders. Users of the latter can enjoy access to advanced features such as charting tools, real-time order books and secure trading bots. In the same way, users of Prime can enjoy an Asset Hub, cold storage and several commerce services. That said, remember that if you use margin accounts for your trading purposes regularly, Coinbase might not be the best for you as it does not allow users to borrow funds in order to trade crypto assets temporarily. Moreover, it also does not offer futures.
Should You Invest In Cryptocurrency Exchanges?
People often wonder if cryptocurrency exchanges are worth it, and the answer is that it completely depends on your needs and investment goals. It is possible to invest in more than one cryptocurrency exchange. For example, both SoFi and PayPal are not crypto-focused companies per se, but they both provide users with digital assets. Furthermore, you are not looking for low-cost options; you can also trade crypto with many fee-free brokerages.