CDS Applications Live from May 18- June 14, 2022, Apply at upsc.gov.in
CDS 2 2022 Applications will be released along with the official notification, on May 18, 2022. It will be available on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in. The aspirants will be able to apply on or before June 14, 2022.
CDS Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates applying for CDS exam must be Indian citizens. The age limit and educational qualifications are given below. The applying candidates must check the physical and medical requirements in the detailed eligibility criteria.
CDS Age Limit 2022
- Indian Military Academy: 19-24 years
- Officers’ Training Academy: 19-25 years
- Indian Naval Academy : 19-22 years
- Air Force Academy: 19-23 years
CDS Educational Qualifications 2022
- Graduates from any recognised university or institution can apply for IMA and OTA.
- An engineering degree from a recognised university is required for INA.
- Candidates applying for Air Force Academy need a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a Graduation with Physics and Maths upto Class 12.
How to Apply Online for CDS 2 2022 Exam?
There are four major steps to the CDS application process. The applying candidates have to finish up one after the other to be able to apply successfully.
- Registration on the official website
- Fee Payment
- Filling Application Form
- Uploading Scanned Documents
The application fee for General and EWS candidates is INR 200. Meanwhile, SC/ ST/ PwD and all female candidates are exempted from paying any application fee. It can be paid both online and offline (at any SBI branch) by generating a bank challan.
The size of the scanned documents must be 20-300 KBs. The photograph and signature should be 24 bit JPG file with 350*350-1000*1000 pixel resolution. While the photo-ID proof must be in PDF format.
Candidates can cancel their applications during the Application Withdrawal Window. It will be available on the official website a few days after the conclusion of application process. Once an application is withdrawn, it cannot be resubmitted. The candidates will receive the withdrawal receipt on their mobile phones.