Everything You Need To Know About The AFCAT 2 2022 Exam
The AFCAT 2 2022 exam begins today, i.e. on 26th August, and the guidelines related to the examination have been revealed online. The AFCAT 2 exam 2022 is going on in various exam centres across the country. Notably, the IAF AFCAT 2 2022 exam will conclude on August 28, and each day the paper will be conducted in two shifts.
Before appearing for the test, students are advised to go through the AFCAT 2 2022 exam day guideline so that they do not miss out on any important instruction.
As per the schedule, the AFCAT 2 exam 2022 dates are as follows:
- 26thAugust 2022
- 27thAugust 2022
- 28thAugust 2022
Furthermore, the AFCAT 2 2022 admit card will be available till 28th August 2022.
Important Guidelines For The Test
For the comfort of the candidates, here we have provided the information about the test procedure:
- Timing: Talking of the AFCAT 2 2022 exam timings, the reporting time for the first shift is 08.00 am, while that of the second shift is 12.30 pm.
- Entry Procedure: For the first shift, a time framebetween 00 am to 9.30 am will be allotted for the verification of AFCAT 2 admit card and ID proof. Followed by the ID verification, candidates will proceed for biometric attendance which will be done during the exam timing.
- The sameprocedure follows for the second shift as well.
- Before the starting of the test, a time frame of 15 minutes will be allotted to the candidates in which they could read instructions about the question paper.
- The AFCAT exam will finally begin from 9.45 am to 11.45 am for the first shift and 2.15 pm to 4.15 pm for the second shift.
For EKT Candidates
For EKT opted candidates, the test will be conducted in the second shift. In that shift, the test will commence after completion of the routine test. For this, the candidates will get time frame between 4.15 pm to 4.30 pm to read out the exam instruction. Note: it will not be applicable for the first shift.
Next to instructions reading, the EKT test will begin from 4.30 pm to 5.15 pm for the second shift.
Other Guidelines To Note For The Test
Before reaching the test centre, candidates should learn about the following parameters:
- The candidates are instructed to wear face masks at the examination centre. No mask, no entry.
- The candidates must bring their AFCAT 2 2022 admit card to the exam centre. In addition, the candidates should also bring a valid photo identity proof for verification purposes. This mayinvolve Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar card, PAN, Driving Licence, etc.
- Besides AFCAT 2 2022 admit cardand ID proof, candidates should bring a pair of passport size photographs.
- Students are instructed not to carry any banned items like smart watches, Bluetooth devices, pen drives, smart phones, and other electronic devices to the examination centre.
Dress Code For AFCAT 2 2022 examination
- Closed footwear like a shoe will not be allowed in the AFCAT examination hall. Therefore, students must wear slippers or flat sandals to the hall.
- Candidates are instructed to get dressed up in plain and simple clothing. Dresses having large buttons are not permitted insidethe examination hall.
- Any candidate who is wearing a religious gear as a part of the dress will have to report to the examination hall for compulsory testing.