Ram Kapoor’s 20 Crore Alibaug Villa is no less than a Paradise on Earth!
Like movie stars, TV celeb homes too do not lag in displaying their grandeur. Actor Ram Kapoor sprang to fame after his performance in the television serial Bade Acche Lagte Hain and film Mere Dad Ki Maruti. He has lately acquired a vast estate in Alibaug. The Instagram pictures give the impression of the villa like a grand Maldives resort.
Ram Kapoor’s home has four bedrooms, a green garden space encircling the penthouse, and a private pool. The entire cottage-like architecture is the concept of the Aangan at Aavas project, which was created by Sussanne Khan, celebrity interior designer. The cost of the property has been estimated to be around Rs. 20 crores.
The serene property is set on one acre of land. The central attraction is the proximity of the key bedroom to the adjacent swimming pool. It is no exaggeration if you ever fantasize about leaping from the bed and plunging into the pool!
Here are some revealing facts about the Ram Kapoor Alibaug Villa:
- Property cost: Rs. 20 crores
- Designer and Architect: Sussanne Khan (Ex-wife of actor Hrithik Roshan)
- Architectural Banner: Aangan at Avaas
- Location: Alibaug
- The vast expanse is encircled by a lush green garden and perfectly decorated by different species of flowers and ferns.
- The living area has a contemporary touch of earthy stones overlooking a lush green lawn and a swimming pool.
- The large windows contribute to the vibrancy of the breathtaking villa. The dining room and kitchen are equipped with trendy sophistication, much like the remainder of the estate.
- The dining table is placed directly across the living room, filled with couches and sofa sets and a reclining chair. There’s a lot of woodwork in the room. A giant portrait hangs on the back wall, and family photos are displayed on a designer shelf.
- The purple-colored walls, antique lamp shade, houseplants, and multi-colored cushions bring the living room to life.
- The aesthetic interiors add to the glamour.
It seems like Ram Kapoor has finally found a serene place where he can spend quality time with his wife Gautami Kapoor, kids, and his most treasured dog.
Ram Kapoor has vacation properties in Goa and Khandala as well. However, since 2017, he has been looking for a new place that would serve as an appendage of his South Mumbai apartment. He found Alibaug the most suitable location considering the property s close to his parent’s house.