Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp Recipe – Easy Shrimp Dish to Prepare!
Recipes for quick and easy shrimp are both delicious and full of nutrition values. Several shrimp dishes are easy to prepare and they taste great. Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp is a quality meal because it contains a lot of protein and calcium while being low in calories and fat. You may use all-purpose flour instead of rice flour to give the spicy garlic shrimp a slightly crispy texture.
- Garlic head – 1
- Unsalted Butter – 4 tbsp
- Rice flour – 1 tbsp
- Big thawed, frozen and deveined shell-on shrimp – 1 lb
- Cayenne pepper – 1 tsp
- Paprika – 1 tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Kosher Salt – 1 and half tsp
- Garlic Mixing: Place the garlic cloves in a bowl and cover it with another dish. Shake the container for about 30 seconds or until all the peels get blown off the cloves. However, you need to be cautious not to shake the thing too vigorously. Peeled cloves should then be chopped into small bits.
- Butter Application: Take a medium-sized saute pan and pour the butter on it. Melt the butter on the stove while adding the chopped garlic. Stir the mix for 2 to 3 minutes, or until it turns golden brown. Put the garlic and butter combination in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Adding shrimp: Using paper towels rub thawed shrimps dry and place them in a large mixer.
- Using other Ingredients: In a small mixing bowl, mix paprika, rice flour, salt, and cayenne. Toss the shrimps with a spatula until all the shrimps are completely coated with the ingredients used.
- Final Preparation: In a nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil at medium-high temperature. Place the shrimp in a single layer, 2 to 3 minutes per side, until the shrimps turn brown. Cook for another 30 seconds after pouring the garlic butter. The easy garlic shrimp is ready to serve with the addition of lemon wedges!
For easy dining, this recipe can be prepared with shell-off shrimp. However, cooking with the shells on is the traditional technique, which is best suited for garlic shrimp grilled. Eminent chefs believe the finest shrimp to use for this are those weighing 21 to 25 pounds size.