Tips for Making the Perfect Keto Recipes Chicken Fried!
You can use Parmesan and cheese pork rinds in place of ordinary flour to make Easy keto diet recipes. Almond flour is also suggested as an effective ingredient to cook a nice crispy chicken. Baking is a must to avoid the use of excessive oil, but it still filters through keto recipes chicken breasts. You can also use chicken thighs or drumsticks. However, you should keep in mind that you are going to have a prolonged baking process. Though, the use of boneless chicken can minimize the bake times. Following are some key guidelines to prepare keto diet recipes free:
- 6 chicken breasts, bone-in, and skin-on (approx 4 lbs.)
- Black pepper (freshly ground)
- Kosher Salt
- 2 large eggs
- Half cup heavy cream
- Quarter cup almond flour
- Half cup pure grated Parmesan
- Nearly 6 cups of finely crushed pork rinds
- Half teaspoonful of paprika
- 1 teaspoonful of garlic paste
- Half cup spicy mayo
- 6 teaspoonful of mayonnaise
- Hot sauce
Frying chicken is the simplest method of preparation. The classic keto lunch recipes are loved and adored by children as a tempting cuisine for afternoon meals. People who wish to make fried chicken a little more interesting than usual may devour the keto fried chicken recipes for years!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and wrap a broad baking container with a parchment sheet. Marinate the chicken with salt and pepper after blotting it dry with the help of paper towels.
- Beat the mix of eggs and heavy cream in a small bowl. Blend pork rinds, Parmesan, almond flour, paprika, and garlic powder in a ramekin. Add measured salt and pepper for taste.
- Place each keto fried chicken breast in the egg mixture one at a time. Repeat the process in the almond flour mixture for obtaining a thick coating. Lay the chicken on the baking sheet that has been prepared for this purpose.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown and the internal temperature reaches 165° FH.
- Meantime, make the condiment by combining mayonnaise and spicy sauce in a clean mixing dish. Based on your desired level of spiciness, you may add extra hot sauce.
- Serve the lazy keto meals with the dipping sauce while it's still warm and smoky.