Acne-Prone Skin? Adopt these 5 Effective Skincare Tips
Acne affects the face, neck, chest, shoulders, and backs the most. Oily skins are usually prone to develop comedones and pimples. This is because sebaceous glands create more sebum in oily skin type than in dry skin.
Here are 5 homemade skincare tips that will make your skin glow:
These oily skincare tips are highly productive. Spending a little time preparing and applying these homemade remedies will bring far-reaching outcomes.
- Aloe Vera: It combines vitamins and antioxidants. The application gives your skin a healthy shine, prevents acne and wrinkles, and always keeps your skin hydrated. It's as simple as cutting a leaf open, scooping off the gel, and applying it directly on your face. If you leave it on for 15 minutes, your skin will be radiant and firm.
- Turmeric: Turmeric contains rich ingredients of antibacterial and antioxidant compounds. Turmeric is also rich in curcumin, an anti-inflammatory compound that can help reduce pimples and puffiness. Make a face pack with a teaspoon of turmeric, flour, and milk. For glowing skin, mix a teaspoon of turmeric and honey and two tablespoons of milk.
- Honey: Honey has high moisture content. It has antibacterial characteristics that can help prevent infections, remove acne and pimples, and give you an unblemished complexion. Apply 1 teaspoonful of Aloe Vera, honey, and lemon juice to your skin and leave the mixture on your body for 10 minutes. A regular application will give you amazing results.
- Orange Peel: Oranges have vitamin C and can help you remove toxins and refresh your body regularly. Apply a paste made from the peel of one orange and one tablespoon of rose water to moist skin. Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing off. For starters, it prevents the formation of melanin, which can result in radiant skin.
- Coconut Oil: Mix a few drops of coconut oil with moisturizer and rub it in after each bath. Your skin will have a beautiful, healthy glow. Coconut oil is high in antioxidants and fatty acids that eliminate acne and skin inflammation.
Disclaimer - The texts with tips or advice mentioned here are only for generic information, but not for a substitute of medical advice. Before applying any advice or tips, you should consult a respective doctor or expert. ATT is not responsible if you have any bad impacts on your health.