Tired of having Dark Spots in Underarms, Elbows, Knees? Try this Natural Home Remedy!
One of the major problems that every person faces is the dark spots on their underarms, Elbows, and knees. No matter how much we take care of our bodies and wear cotton clothes, these problem keeps irritating us all the time.
But now, you don’t need to worry about anything at all. You can say bye-bye to the dark spots at the comfort of your home. Try this natural home remedy, and I am sure you will get excellent results.
Before jumping to the DIY recipe, let’s first see the benefits of using Beetroot, Potato, and Flour for dark spots.
Benefits of using Beetroot – Beetroot is fantastic for your skin. It contains Vitamins, minerals, and Iron which will help your skin be more glowing and healthy.
Benefits of using Potato – The vegetable contains Potassium, Vitamin B, C. It is also rich in Phosphorus, Iron and has a mild acidic property that helps reduce dark patches on your skin.
Benefits of using Gram Flour – Since the summer season causes a lot of tanning, the Gram Flour will help remove the tanning and promote new cell growth.
Say Bye-Bye to your dark spots with a quick and easy DIY.
Beetroot, Potato, and Gram Flour paste for your dark patches
Prep Time | Active on your skin
5 minutes | 18 minutes
You’ll Need: (Quantity may vary according to usage)
- 2 tsp Potato Juice
- 2 tsp Beetroot Juice
- 2 tbsp Gram Flour
Directions for use:
- Peel a Potato with a peeler and then take out the juice with the help of a strainer
- Repeat the 1st step with Beetroot as well.
- Combine Potato juice, Beetroot Juice in a mixing bowl and add 2 tbsp Gram Flour. Mix them all till you get a thick paste-like consistency.
- Apply the mixture on the affected areas of your skin like Underarms, Knees, Elbows, etc
- Keep this on for 15 minutes and then scrub it with your hands or a loofah for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse it off with normal water
- Repeat the process twice a week
These 6 steps process will help you get rid of the stubborn dark patches on your skin. After the first application, you’ll see a significant difference. Well, Thank us later!