Burger Pizza Recipe By Chef Ranveer Brar: The Best Of Both Worlds
Burger and Pizza are kinda poles apart dishes, but when combined together, they can taste heavenly! No, we aren’t speaking without proof; we are saying so after Chef Ranveer Brar posted the lip-smacking and delicious Burger Pizza recipe. Loaded with veggies and cheese, the Burger Pizza recipe is going to rule your hearts for a long, long time, and you are going to turn to this recipe every time you are craving something delicious!
Let’s see how to prepare it, Chef Ranveer Brar style:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
- Medium potato
- Grated paneer
- Green chilli
- Coriander leaves
- Chilli flakes
- Burger buns
- Tomato ketchup
- Pizza cheese
- Sweet corn
- Cherry tomato
- Cheese slices
- Black olive
- Take a bowl and add grated potato (boiled and peeled), grated paneer, oregano, chilli flakes, mayonnaise, and salt
- Add green chilli, ginger, carrot and mix everything well
- Keep the mixture aside
- Take a non-stick pan, heat oil in it, add chopped onion, tomato, capsicum and toss the veggies in the oil.
- Add oregano, chilli flakes and salt and toss the mixture well.
- After it’s done, switch off the gas, transfer the mixture into a bowl and keep it aside.
Toasting burger buns
- Take a non-stick pan, add butter.
- Once the butter is melted, toast the buns from both sides until crispy and brown.
- Keep the toasted buns aside.
- Take a non-stick pan and some butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add boiled sweet corn and toss it well.
- Add a pinch of oregano, chilli flakes, sugar, salt, cherry tomatoes, coriander leaves and toss it well.
Assembling the Burger Pizza
- Place the bottom of the toasted bun, and spread the potato-paneer filling all over.
- Keep the other toasted bun over it.
- Spread tomato ketchup over the bun nicely.
- Spread pizza cheese blend and add the veggie topping you prepared.
- Add another layer of pizza cheese over the veggie topping.
- Take a non-stick pan, and heat some oil.
- Place the Burger Pizza over the pan and cover it with a lid so that the cheese is melted.
- Garnish your Burger Pizza with cheese slices, black olive and sprinkle some coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with butter corns.
The Burger Pizza is going to give you a burst of different flavours in your mouth!