Craving A Fancy Snack? Try Tandoori Paneer Bruschetta!
As much as we all crave fancy snacks but none of us wants to spend hours cooking them! Snacking is supposed to lift your mood and fill those cravings that you were getting in the middle of your work meetings!
Well, we are here with a lip-smacking recipe that will make your taste buds go ‘yum’, Keep on reading as we decode the easiest recipe for Tandoori Paneer Bruschetta!
- Warm water
- All-purpose flour
- Hung curd
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Tandoori Masala
- Fenugreek leaves
- Cumin powder
- Coriander powder
- Red chilli powder
- Black Pepper and salt (to taste)
- Black salt
- Mustard oil
- Bell pepper
- Mozzarella cheese
For the dough
For the Toppings
- Take a bowl, add yeast, sugar and warm water.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes and add all-purpose flour, salt to taste and warm water.
- Knead it to make a smooth dough and let it rest for an hour
There you have it, the perfect desi recipe of Tandoori Paneer Bruschetta!
Watch the video here
- Take a bowl, add hung curd, ginger paste, garlic paste, paprika, tandoori masala, fenugreek leaves, cumin powder, coriander powder, black pepper, black salt, salt and mustard oil. Mix well
- Add paneer, bell pepper, onion and mix well. (You can use any other vegetable of your choice).
- Keep it aside and let it marinate for 30 minutes
- Take a pan, heat oil and add onion, garlic, ginger. Stir the veggies and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium flame
- Add tomatoes, mix and cook until tender.
- Add all the spices like tandoori masala, red chilli powder, salt and mix well.
- Add tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let the sauce cook for 7-10 minutes. (Open the lid and stir the mixture occasionally, this will ensure that your sauce doesn’t get burned)
- After the sauce is prepared, turn off the flame and let it cool down.
- Take another pan, heat oil and add marinated paneer, stir well.
- Take the dough that you prepared and shape it into two long loaves, score it with the help of a sharp knife.
- Take a baking tray, place the dough, cover it and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven at 400º F / 200º C and bake it for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baked bread and cut it into 2 centimetres wide.
- Take a bread slice, apply freshly prepared sauce and paneer over it.
- Spread mozzarella cheese on top. (More the cheese, better the taste)
- Transfer it to a baking tray and bake at 350º F/ 180º C for 2-3 minutes.