Fitness Alert : 3 Recipes To Help You Stay Fit At Home
It’s hard to stay fit at home when you know you can munch on those unhealthy options. If you are looking for recipes that are high-protein, fewer calories and even delicious, you’ve landed at the right place.
Here are 3 quick recipes that will help you maintain your weight at home, and you will be able to stay right on your fitness track!
Paneer Besan Chilla
Gram flour (besan)
Red chilli powder
Carom seeds (Ajwain)
Salt to taste
- Take a bowl, add gram flour, turmeric, red chilli powder, carom seeds, salt and water.
- Mix the batter until there are no lumps and the mixture is silky smooth.
- To prepare the paneer filling, heat oil in a pan, add garlic paste and saute well.
- Add chopped vegetables such as carrot, cabbage, capsicum, beans, tomato, sweet corn, and saute well.
- Add all the spices like turmeric, red chilli powder, pepper, salt, ground spices, and saute well.
- Add grated paneer and coriander leaves to the mixture, mix well.
- Pour the batter into a non-stick pan, cook on both sides until brown and crispy.
- Spread the paneer filling and fold the chilla, roast it on both sides.
- Serve hot with homemade mint chutney or tomato ketchup.
Watch the video here:
Sweet Potato And Quinoa Bowl
If you are too lazy and looking for a one-pot meal, try the sweet potato and quinoa bowl.
- Take a bowl, add sweet potato, cumin powder, red chilli powder, salt, pepper, olive oil, and give it a toss.
- Add chopped vegetables and boiled quinoa to the sweet potato mixture.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Bean and Chicken Soup
White kidney beans
- Lay the pieces of chicken breast on a tray and season them with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Heat some oil in a pan, add the chicken pieces and fry until brown on both sides.
- Keep the fried chicken pieces aside and in the same pan, heat some more oil.
- Add chopped white onions, garlic and saute until the mixture becomes translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and a cup of chicken stock (If you don’t have chicken stock, you can use water)
- After boiling the mixture for two minutes, add the fried chicken pieces and cover the pan with a lid.
- Simmer over medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Add boiled white kidney beans to the soup, add a few basil leaves and simmer it for another two minutes.
- Serve hot in a bowl.
Watch the video here: