5 Steps to Succeed in Facebook Marketing
Facebook is the most widely used social media platform these days. It has around 2.89 billion monthly active users. As a business, you can leverage the power of Facebook to reach targeted people, based on their interests, and other factors.
The best Facebook marketing strategy is the one which uses the SMART strategy, which is as follows:
- Specific: You should have a clear idea of who you are going to target via your advertisements on Facebook.
- Measurable: You need to have a specific customer persona in mind, and then let the advertisement lead to a lead capture form on your website, so that you can get active engagement and measurable statistics.
- Attainable: Neither should you have unrealistic dreams and fancy people going crazy to buy your product or service right away, nor set your goals so low that it hurts you in the long term.
- Realistic: Be realistic, and offer what your potential customers would love to buy, and need the most. There is no use trying to sell ice-cream in winter.
- Timely: The timing of your advertisements and boosted posts on Facebook should be considered carefully, as it can impact the organic reach of your Facebook post to some extent. The best time to post on Facebook is 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Other than that, some general marketing skills are required, like setting up proper landing pages to welcome your prospects of the Facebook marketing strategy and advertisement campaign. It also includes timely responses and answers to questions and queries about your product that people have regarding the product that you want to sell via Facebook Marketing.
Another Facebook Marketing Strategy is to be honest in the advertisements and offer genuine products and valuable services. There are many people who have gained a lot of legitimate customers using different Facebook Marketing Strategies and their sales have soared recently, thanks to people shifting to work-from-home lifestyle during lockdown and the pandemic.