How I Travelled To Four Destinations In Thirteen Days?
Visiting far-flung regions in the hope of exploring the regional characteristics is a dream for many. Well, many people only spend their life dreaming of spending their vacations in some tourist destinations. In contrast, some make their dreams a reality and spend their vacations on their planned destinations. Well, I am a second category person who prefers to make my travelling dreams a reality. To turn my dreams into a reality, I joined Paryat’s travel social network. Here, people create and share their travel itineraries with other travel community members.
Hello guys, I am Leah Kelley. I am an active traveller in my travelling community. Goes on travelling to different regions because travelling is my hobby. I prefer visiting popular places for their natural characteristics and cultural heritage. Going with this segment, today I will share my travel experience to Mexico’s four popular tourist attractions, namely Chiapas, Tabasco, Veracruz, and Oaxaca. In addition to sharing my travel itinerary, I will also provide a generalised idea about the costs that tourists need to spend in these locations. So, let us get started with my journey.
I started my tour from Chiapas on the 27th of March. Here, I visited two locations in four days:
- Tonina city: This city is a pre-Columbian archaeological site which is also popular as the ruined city of the Maya civilisation. This place is located at a distance of 13 km eastwards from the town of Ocosingo. Anyone planning for a tour must add Tonina city to their destination list.
In Tonina city, I witnessed waterfalls, small beaches, and many sites depicting the history of the ruined Maya civilisation. I added the details of all places while creating itineraries on the Paryat holiday itinerary planner community network. The costs that I needed to spend at this destination were a meagre $14 only.
- Lagunas de Montebello National Park: Lagunas de Montebello, or Montebello Lakes, is a national park popular for mountains, forests, lakes, ruins, virgin cenotes, and massive lagoons. I experienced the joy of observing such beautiful places only at the expense of $45. This is why I personally recommend others to visit this place to experience the beauty of water bodies surrounded by mountain hills.
Due to the natural characteristics of this region, reaching the above-mentioned locations seems problematic for many. I also faced difficulty while looking for accommodation and travelling facilities here, but somehow I managed to take care of everything on my own through the Paryat app. This is why I suggest other travellers on my travel social network to book rental spaces via the Paryat app. It has a lot of features to explore and is also very user-friendly.
After touring for four days in Chiapas, I visited Tabasco. Tabasco is a Mexican state located on the northern coastline fringing at the Gulf of Mexico. To reach here from Chiapas state via the air route, travellers need to spend around $142. In this state, I visited two places, namely:
- Yumka: Yumka is a small zoo where tourists and local visitors go to enjoy guided tours of different geographical zones. These zones accommodate various wild animals, such as jaguars, elephants, and toucans. Spending time looking at wild animals is a pleasant and healthy experience for all visitors. Here, I spent $23 on zoo visits, food, and accommodation. In my itinerary that I posted on the Paryat trip itinerary planner app, I added several pictures of the zoo. You can check these pictures to get a gist of the view you can experience inside.
- Villahermosa: Villahermosa city is the state capital of Tabasco Mexican-state. This city is located in the southeast of Mexico and is the home to Parque Museo La Venta. Parque Museo La Venta is a lakeside open-air museum having artefacts from the Olmec Civilization. Here, to mark my visit, I spent $42. Users from the Paryat travelling community can check images of this city from my shared itinerary.
After spending five complete days here, I was looking for a partner, so I searched for a traveller for my tenth-day visit on the Paryat travel social network. Here, I found a tourist who was interested in visiting Veracruz, which was my third tour destination.
Veracruz is an elongated Mexican state that borders the Gulf of Mexico. This place is home to several beaches as well as high cliffs, such as Pico de Orizaba, which is also a dormant volcano. In this city, I visited two locations, which are described as follows:
- Mexico Naval Museum: Here, I marked my visit to observe an outstanding view of the Mexican state’s naval history. This museum’s monuments and pictures are arranged chronologically from the precolonial era to the present date. Here, I spent $53 on my accommodation, food, and site visits.
- Aquatico Inbursa: It is a water park and also the best destination to enjoy vacations with friends and family members. I, along with my tour partner, spent our entire day enjoying different water sports activities available there. Due to my sharing with a tour partner, I successfully managed my residence and food costing. Here, I only spent $42, including all of my expenditures.
This way, I completed my tour to Veracruz, which was my third destination during the tour. Here, I stayed for three days. After that, I headed to Oaxaca, which was my final destination.
Oaxaca is a Mexican state whose capital is the city of Oaxaca city. This state is popular for numerous tourist attraction sites. Here, due to time limitations, I only managed to visit the following regions:
- Hierve el-Agua: This place is a set of natural travertine rock formations in San Lorenzo Albarradas, Oaxaca. Here, tourists can experience nature’s sculpting capabilities, which are responsible for the formation of water Cascades. People can see beautiful pictures of waterfalls that I shared on the Paryat itinerary planner If I share my expenses in thisregion, these are only $25.
- Tehuacan Cuicatlan biosphere reserve: Tehuacan Cuicatlan reserve is a protected forest area situated in southeastern The name of this location is derived from two main locations: Cuicatlan and Tehuacan. The latter region is famous for its administrative offices. Tourists visit this place to witness the natural view and conserved wildlife regions. I, too, enjoyed this place and shared pictures through my itinerary on the Paryat app. The cost of visiting this place was ascasual as other places- as I spent $42 in this location.
The places that I described in the above paragraphs are part of my tour to four states of the Mexican region. Anyone interested to learn about these travel destinations can check the itineraries shared on my profile. For this, you only need to install and sign up on the Paryat travel community app. I personally admire the features and functions of this app. In fact, I got my travel buddy, who became a good friend of mine through this app.
I personally suggest travel enthusiasts to join the Paryat community. Here, the fundamental of community members is ‘sharing is caring’. Hence, users can share their experiences in the form of itineraries and connect with other travellers for their next trips!