11 Hair Care Tips & Tricks to Stop Hair Fall! Try Out
Hair loss is a frequent aging side effect that hits males sooner than women. Around half of all males will have some form of androgenetic alopecia by the age of 40 (Male pattern baldness). Female pattern baldness, on the other hand, affects about half of all women by the age of 70.
In these circumstances, hair care tips at home are an ideal way to sort things out:
You should consult your doctor if you experience sudden hair loss. Otherwise, hair care tips as described above can do wonders!
- More Protein Intake: If you're experiencing hair loss, ensure to have enough protein from foods like lean meats, seafood, eggs, and beans. Add these to your regular diet.
- Add Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin A can be found in a variety of foods, such as leafy greens, carrots, and sweet potatoes. Besides, it can be obtained through vitamin and mineral supplements.
- Doctor’s Advice: Hair loss that occurs early in life or without warning can be a sign of hormone imbalance. In this case, you should consult your physician without wasting time.
- Staying Away From Toxic Habits: Hair loss can be intensified by smoking and drinking alcoholic or caffeinated beverages. Dodging these habits should prevent hair loss.
- Stress Reduction: Meditation, mindfulness, and making time for hobbies are some of the most effective stress busters. Include these things in your daily chores to stop further hair fall.
- Physical Workout: It enhances your metabolism and mental peace. As a result, you may observe negligible hair fall.
- Oil Therapy: Scalp massages with hair oil strengthen hair follicles and regulate blood flow. Both of these help to prevent hair loss and encourage hair growth.
- Herbal therapy: Raw edible herbs like garlic, onion, or ginger juices can be used to stop hair loss.
- Use of Green Tea: Green tea is rich in antioxidants, which may help prevent hair loss.
- Avoid Using Chemicals: Refrain from using hair dyes, gel, or spray to set your hair.
- Frequent Scalp Cleaning: Perspiration on your scalp due to humidity may cause hair fall. Ensure to wipe off the sweat as frequently as possible.