Be A Trendsetter: 6 Casual Style Tips For Men
The majority of fashion designers‘ suggestions rivet around joining the rat race or following the latest trends. That, however, should not be the case? So what are the most critical tips for a casual look for men who would like to look decent, let alone donning a suit and tie.
Here are six men’s casual fashion tips that can make things fall in place:
- Dress like a Grown-Up: Several men treat their casual style incorrectly, aiming to appear youthful. If you wish to appear well-dressed, though, you should constantly strive to appear mature.
- Rock Jeans for a Change: Baggy jeans should be avoided. You may not like to pull your jeans up intermittently. There should not be any rips, no extreme distress, and no more of the bleaching crap! Pristine, dark-blue, tapered jeans are a great option.
- Abandon Graphic Tees: Throwing away your graphic tees is a significant step toward shedding your boyish appearance. Take a look at the trending Hollywood movies. A graphic t-shirt will never be seen on a rugged, manly protagonist.
- Endorse Polo and Casual Shirts: Sporting polo or casual shirts is another approach. You don’t have to wear a collar just because you’re dressed casually. A combination of dark blue jeans looks excellent with a crisp white shirt.
- Look for Chinos: Invest in one or two pairs of chinos to bring some uniqueness to your wardrobe. One standard pair in camel or grey comes quite handy. Also, get one colored pair to mix things up a little. It looks decent because wearing color below the waist is uncommon among guys. You also don’t have to go for a bright color like fire engine red or lime green. Subdued colors like army green or burgundy can be a fine idea.
- Matching Casual Footwear: In a casual style, a pair of simple white sneakers is acceptable. Put on a pair of brown leather shoes if you want. You will have a more defined appearance. However, you have a lot of footwear selections, don’t limit yourself only to sneakers. Desert boots are a preferable alternative to sneakers, although they aren’t as elegant as the leather shoes. They’re in the midway, which makes them ideal for everyday wear.
Style tips for guys are possibly their best opportunity to display a true level of personal identity. Men’s casual wear amounts to an open invitation to clad in whatever appears most comfortable to them, whether it’s slick or rugged, posh or down-to-earth.