How is Shilajit useful for females?
Shilajit is one of the best mineral based extract . It has an ancient history from 3000 year back and used as a natural supplement with positive health benefits according to Ayurveda. As it’s extraction is not that easy so it’s difficult to find it in its pure form.
Shilajit consists of some compounds like fulvic acid which acts effectively on the body gut, skin and shows positive effects on whole health.
There are so many benefits of Shilajit that have been seen on body mechanisms. It also shows good effects on women’s bodies such as:
- Shilajit is very beneficial for maintaining the skin health. Some women suffers from skin aging, skin dullness etc but this becomes even more common after menopause. In order to maintain this, Shilajit is the best option As it has anti- oxidant properties, it helps against dark spots, wrinkles, fine lines, pigmentation and uneven skin tone by reducing the chance of cell damage.
- Beneficial for arthritis, as it has been seen that that bone health gets affected a lot after menopause because there is decrease in estrogen hormone. As Shilajit has anti- oxidant and anti- inflammatory properties so it reduces the pain, joint stiffness and inflammation
- Works as an immunity booster and increases energy and endurance. According to researches, it has been seen that the stress rate in women is a lot more than that of males. It increases the oxygen concentration inside the cells which ultimately increases the metabolic activity, strength, endurance and reduces the stress.
- Good for brain health and reduces the chances of Alzheimer’s diseases as chances of Alzheimer’s diseases is more in females than male and these chances increases after menopause. So it’s good to consume Shilajit as it has anti- oxidant properties and supports brain health. Shilajit benefits for men can also be checked as men mostly consumes Shilajit.
- Shilajit is also very much beneficial in anemia because less red blood cells which carry oxygen leads to inadequate oxygen supply. It also decreases the haemoglobin level and makes you feel very tired and weak. It is more common in women as every month there is loss of blood. So taking Shilajit is a very good option it works as an iron supplement and increase the level of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- It also improves the fertility of women. It helps in balancing the perfect hormonal level in female body and also helps to maintain irregular menstrual cycle, improve the flow of oxygen in reproductive parts and detoxify it
- Shilajit is also beneficial in weight loss for those who are obese as it helps in losing your weight.
- It also helps in maintaining the proper glucose level inside the body and is good for diabetic patients. Pure shilajit can be hardly found by anyone, as people adulterate this very easily.
- Good for bone health and strength, in women it has seen that after menopause the body density starts decreasing because of decrease in amount of estrogen which actually helps in calcium absorption. Shilajit is best for it as it helps in transferring of calcium and other minerals inside the body and enhances bone mineralisation and healing also reduces the risk of fragile bone and fractures.