Unable To Style Your Multicoloured Outfits? Take Some Inspiration From Your Favourite B-Town Celebrities!
With few days left for the festivals of colours to arrive, only #colourcrush is going on in our minds! Well, multicoloured outfits are playful, vibrant, and creative but if not styled properly, they can end up making you look like a rainbow!
If you are not able to figure out how to style that multicoloured outfit in the best way possible, take a look at how your favourite Bollywood celebrities are styling them.
- Alia Bhatt – Alia choose to go for a sleeveless multicoloured dress with no accessories. The Bhatt girl also went for a no-makeup look. This one is apt for a lunch date!
- Sonam Kapoor – If you are open to experiment, then style your outfit the way Sonam did. She paired an oversized multicoloured blazer with a plain pleated skirt. The actor completed her look with multi-layer gold necklace, dainty earrings, and simple white sandal. Mid-parted combed hairstyle lets the outfit shine!
- Sara Ali Khan-Sara paired a hot sleeveless blouse top with chess -patterned mini skirt. The actor’s choice to go for a white background skirt was quite a smart decision as white gives a break from all the colours. The actor also went quite minimal with accessories and only wore a layered gold bracelet. The nude lip was a wise choice!
- Ananya Panday– If you want to pull off a rather sporty and funky look, then go for a graphic-patterned crop jacket with joggers just like Ananya Panday did. The actor choose to go for no-makeup and no-accessories look. Isn’t she slaying the look?
- Nora Fatehi– Nora choose to go for a multicoloured mini dress with a black base. She accessorised her look with pink statement earrings and black pointed-toe pumps. The actor kept quite subtle makeup with blushed-up cheeks and lots of highlighter. This look is perfect for a dinner date!
6. Sanya Malhotra – Sanya tapped the chic style with a seaside printed set; she paired the look with bright yellow-toned heels and wild curls. Well, we can’t take our eyes off from that quirky bomber jacket!