The Ultimate Guide To Making A Healthy Sweet Corn Recipe!
Are you an ardent admirer of sweet corn? It’s one of those adaptable ingredients that may be eaten fresh or cooked into a variety of dishes ranging from light lunches to hearty dinners.
You will find below a systematic preparation of a sweetcorn-filled cutlet. It is one of the finest, fresh & easy corn recipes that’s both crispy and delicious. Besides, you can serve the delicious corn recipe as an evening snack. The addition of mayonnaise, tomato sauce, or green chutney on the top layer can create wonders!
- Corn Flakes: You may use American sweet corn to give the cutlet a rather sweet flavor. Boil until the frozen corn kernels are tender, and then smash the cooked substance with a spatula.
- Ginger Paste: Season with a proportionate quantity of salt and one tsp of ginger paste. It will give a pleasant flavor and aroma.
- Red Chili Powder and chat Masala: To give the corn-filled cutlet a spicy Indian flavor, you may add some red chili powder (1/2 tsp) and exotic chaat masala (1/2 tsp). You can also use fresh green chilies in place of red chili powder.
- Coriander Leaves: Lastly, add 1 tsp lime juice and garden-fresh coriander leaves to the concoction to enhance the flavor. Coriander leaves are high in vitamins, antioxidants, and essential oils. Besides, they are a good source of dietary fiber.
- Mixing: Whisk all the ingredients thoroughly. You can crush the corn and produce a thick paste out of it. However, you can simply mix everything well without disturbing the kernels too much. Subsequently, it will make a terrific stuffing for one of the most unique fresh & easy corn recipes.
- Grating: In a separate bowl, grate and mash cooked potatoes. You can effortlessly grate your potatoes with a Mandoline slicer without putting too much pressure on your hands.
- Stuffing and Flattening: Add 1/5 tbsp of cornflour and ¼ tsp of cumin powder. Now, you have to flatten the potato mixture ball and stuff it with the corn mixture in the core. Apply a little bit of oil to your palms before pressing and flattening the cutlets. It is required to minimize stickiness and produce perfect mold to the cutlets.
- Frying in a Shallow Pan: The eventual cooking step is to fry each raw cutlet ball in medium hot oil using a Tava. To make it crispier, you can either pan-fry with less oil or deep-fry it to your satisfaction. Fry both sides until the cutlets have attained the intended golden brown color and texture.
- Serving with a Dash: When they’re done, take the cooked stuff off the pan and place them on a paper napkin to absorb any extra oil. Serve instantly with tomato ketchup or mint chutney!
Everyone wants to include some nutritious meals in their daily routine. However, the fact that those healthy corn recipes are insipid causes many people to reconsider. If you know how to cook, you can lighten up any platter with the correct ingredients and a slight luck.