Learn How To Get Microsoft Office And All Its Features Without Spending A Penny
It cannot be disputed that students and professionals need essential tools like the apps of Microsoft Office to carry out their daily work today. However, the suite of Microsoft Office is quite expensive. People who get this suite as a part of their software package for the new laptop or computer are quite lucky. Many high-end laptops don’t even offer an Office subscription.
If you are one such person without a Microsoft Office subscription, you might be facing document compatibility issues. If that is the case, you might be considering buying the entire suite. However, that means shelling out INR 4899 annually for the Microsoft 365 home version subscription of 1 person and INR 6199 for a subscription for your entire family. Similarly, the Office Home and Student 2021 Mac and PC versions can be bought at INR 9199.
This high price might not be in everyone’s budget. If you have been looking for alternatives, we have one for you. You can get Microsoft Office for free using a few easy methods. Here are the three ways that you can use it!
- This is a simple method and allows you to use Microsoft Word for free and Powerpoint for free, Outlook, Excel, and much more. However, this is an online version, so you will have to use MS office on a browser. Following are the steps:
- Go to www.office.com
- Sign up with them for free or login to your account that already exists
- Choose the app you want, like PowerPoint, Word, etc., and start using it.
- You can save your work on Microsoft OneDrive or Cloud.
- If you are a teacher or a student, you can use your official email address of any of the eligible institutions and use all the apps of Microsoft Office 365 for free. You need to go to Microsoft’s official website and click on ‘Get started with Office 365 for free.’ Then enter your email address from the institution and get instant access after the email ID is verified. Mostly it’s instant, but sometimes, they might take a month to verify the institution.
- Lastly, you can access Microsoft Office by opting for the monthly trial. You can choose a plan and get the trial version of MS office for a month. However, you need to share your credit card details to avail this, and if you don’t cancel the subscription before the month ends, you will be charged for it.
Hence, using these methods, you can avail of MS office apps for free!